A few of you may have missed the wrap-up at the end of sunday. Leesa asked the people left what was the most interesting they learned. I jotted down what I could. I didn’t have time to jot down who said what, but I found it interesting to look at these statements together as what people came away with..
- Building trust
- Google understands english on level you cannot comprehend
- minors can make money off podcasting
- Give to the Community
- It’s all about the conversation – it doesn’t end here
- Establishing Pain Points
- These podcasters are kinda wierd – They remind me of art students, but smarter
- It’s not about how many listeners, take care of the ones you have
I’ll let you draw your own conclusions, but my take-away is the community folks are still ahead of the money folks. Interesting.